100% Information Regarding Writing to Published Articles In Roofrof.
We’re seeking a journalist to write for our company blog. We want someone who can give a fresh take on what’s happening in this exciting new space. The ideal candidate is someone who can use their writing to draw insights from within the industry as well as from the outside looking in. The ability to collaborate on ideas is a must.
I know that you guys are always looking for new ways to work from home. We are looking for someone who is creative and likes to write.
Requirements and rules to write for us
At Roofrof writing requirements and rules to write for us, we want you to have a good writing style, including neat and clean writing, not to be too casual and plagiarism. Our site is the place for quality writing.
- The Minimum number of words should be 1000( MS/PDF).
- Right Spelling and grammar.
- Unique and original content.
- No plagiarism.
- Respect our copyrights.
- Include Unique Images. (size: 1920x1280px)
- Articles must be informative and not promotional.
- All posts must be written in English.
- No spamming, no illegal content, no porn-related content will be accepted.
- Not more than two external links.
How to write for us
For anyone looking to break into our community, here are a few things you should know before you do. We’re not a fan of having a ton of new writers come in and copy and paste things we’ve already put up. We wouldn’t want to see the “copy and paste” method become the only way new writers get published, we look forward to reading your blog and seeing your writing find a home among our well-read team.
We want our writers to be smart and passionate about their subjects. We want them to write in a concise and engaging style with a clear voice. And we want them to be ready to share their work with their readers.
Our site is a platform for people to share their thoughts, opinions, and views on various topics. Content is not limited, if it can be related to the requirements and rules to write for us, it will be accepted. We want articles to be –
- Be Creative.
- Be Constructive.
- Be Personal.
- Be Specific.
- Be Confident.
- Be Unique.
Why write for us?
The daily grind of writing can get pretty tedious. It’s easy to get stuck in a rut, writing the same things over and over. Writing for us is different. You get to write about whatever you want with our encouragement. You just need to make sure your writing is good. You can write about anything and everything, and you can write as often as you like.
The idea of writing for us is to write about why writers can write for us, but first, there is an important thing to know about us. We are a great place for writers to write. You don’t have to be published to write for us, you don’t have to have a website or have an audience to write for us, you don’t have to even have an inkling of writing talent to write for us. If you are passionate about writing and you want to become a writer, this is the best place to start.
- The possibilities of writing for us are endless.
- You can write about anything you want within our categories.
- You can write about your hobbies, passions, and interests.
- You can also work on any specific topics you want to write about.
- You will be able to get your first by writing for us.
- All you need to do is to create engaging content.
Basic Guidelines To Get Your Article Published
When it comes to getting your article published, you must stay on top of things. From your first draft to the final product, things can change—and there are plenty of things that can go wrong along the way. That’s why you’ll want to learn the basics—basic guidelines, as they’re called. Here’s a list of things to keep in mind.
- Write a catchy title that’s relevant to the topic and SEO-friendly.
- Start with a catchy intro sentence.
- Go straight into the heart of the article, no fluff.
- Make sure that you use the keywords in the article.
- Make sure that you are transparent about the article being sponsored.
- Make sure that you give the readers a call to action to comment or share.
- Write in the right tone, formal or informal.
- Make your article readable and interesting.
- Always write articles with a good, clear structure.
- Don’t forget to add a conclusion.